Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its a beautiful world...

I sometimes think that Life is somundane. Wake up in the morning go to work come back watch some TV and go to sleep. Thats what I do almost every single day. Today I had a meeting in Fort Kochi for a destination wedding. As i was in my cab travelling from Ernakulam to Fort Kochi I was looking outside my window and just thinking what a beautiful place I live in. The beautiful scenery when I go over those bridges and all that greenery. Kids playing cricket in the large feilds... and as I reach Fort Kochi those beautiful lil houses. Man.... and then the thought comes to me... I'm at work... I felt like one of the most luckiest people in the world. I realised my life aint mundane. It's only mundane when i make it mundane... but in fact this world of mine is just a beautiful world... Have to go listen to that song by Sting now... It's a beautiful day!! :)

3 comments:

neo said...

It all comes down to how we see and perceive the world around us, eh? :)

"I love the whole world and all its craziness... Boom De Ya Da"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0

Unknown said...

hey dude ,
I like the style .. keep it writing..

Joel said...

mayb yu shud get a hobby or a boyfriend!!! :)